I'm getting "The file "filename" could not be opened.
Today I woke up my Mac mini and started the Lima app to start to work. This is what happened:
- I opened the Lima app to check on the status, it was it was offline.
- I closed the Lima app and waited 10 minutes and reopened the app, now its online, BUT
- When I open Finder to go look at the files I need to look at I get an error message:
- When I try to copy when of these files off my Lima drive it does the copy okay, but when I try to open that file it does not.
- and on top of this I noticed that all the files on my Lima drive have the SAME DATE!!!! see image:
- I have not worked on any of this files on my Lima since the date in the file name.
- On top of that for the 1000's of files on my Lima they are all dated with "Jun 1, 2016, 3:24PM"
As of right now I have no way to get my files off my Lima so I can actually do the work I need. I getting REALLY worried and up set that I can"t get my files.
This is a diagnostic report: 84x83ferhpp