Lima not showing the correct storage space available on my hard drive
I received my Lima Ultra a week ago, and connected it to a brand new NTSF formated Seagate hard drive (1 TB). I managed to start lima and login via Linux cmds. However, I'm already having an issue: Lima Ultra when mounted, only detects 113GB of my 1TB available. I formatted it again in NTSF, but I'm still having the same issue.
I discovered that when running Lima from Mac OS or Windows, it showed the right disk size (1TB available). When I connect the drive used for Lima, to my laptop's USB on Linux, it shows that I have 1TB of space available. But as soon as I connect the same drive to my Lima Ultra, my Linux laptop shows only a total capacity of 113 GB (instead of 1TB).
To sum up, Lima on Mac and Windows says "total drive capacity = 1TB", and Linux environment says "total drive capacity = 113 GB". Once the 113 GB reached, Lima on Linux does not let me add one single file, as it believes the drive is full (which is false, since I have a 1TB drive, not 113 GB).
FYI, I formated my drive twice to NTSF, deleting all partitions. The 1TB drive I'm currently using with Lima Ultra has one single primary partition only (exclusively dedicated to Lima Ultra).
I believe this is an issue you may want to address ASAP.